Kiser Group Unveils Exclusive Listing in Lincoln Park – Prime Condominium Deconversion Opportunity

Kiser Group, a leading real estate brokerage firm, proudly announces the listing of a prime property in the heart of Lincoln Park. This exclusive offering, represented by Senior Director Andy Friedman and Director Jake Parker, presents a unique opportunity in the market.

Nestled in the vibrant Lincoln Park neighborhood, Hampden Green Condominiums, at 2728 North Hampden Court,  comprises 206 total units – 81 studios, 20 junior one-bedroom units, 104 one-bedroom units, and 1 two-bedroom/two-bath unit.  60% of the units are investor-owned rental units, and the other 40% are owner-occupied.  The park, Lakefront, and Clark Street attractions are all a short walk from the building.

“Hampden Green has an array of amenities, including a rooftop deck with a pool, a 22nd-floor party room that offers potential conversion into a gym, a laundry room, a management office, package lockers, and a 110-spot parking garage,” said Parker. “The property is positioned as a value-add opportunity, with a buyer likely to update units to modern finishes, enhancing its appeal and attracting a discerning tenant base. The centralization of rental management is expected to streamline operations and further elevate the property’s investment potential.”

“There continues to be a large appetite for value-add opportunities in all areas of the city, but particularly so in top-tier locations such as Lincoln Park,” said Friedman. “Large value-add opportunities are particularly sought after, but are infrequently available.  We expect very high interest in Hampden Green from the marketplace”

Click here to read the full story by Chicago Business Journal. 

Click here to read the full story by The Real Deal. 

Click here to read the full story by Crain’s Chicago Business. 

Click here to read the full story by Connect CRE. 

Click here to read the full story by Multifamily Biz. 


Kiser Group Staff